Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Road Trip!

Tomorrow I leave for the Sock Summit! So exciting...doing a happy dance. What if the roads heading to the NW are packed with vehicles carrying obsessed knitters? What if all airplanes are flying to the Portland International Airport with nothing but knitters on board? What do you mean not everyone wants to knit and be at the Sock Summit? I can't wait to get there. I've been looking forward to this for many months.

We're all packed. Except for the most important thing. Yarn. Which yarn to take? Big decisions to be made. Lucky for me, my hubby is doing the last load of laundry and other domestic chores while I ponder my wool choices. It's so important isn't it?

So ready to go! I even found time to check out the last Harry Potter movie with a girlfriend. I'm not organized very often so I'm a little amazed. I enjoyed the film and the company.

A good road trip is my fave but this one is going to be special.

No comments: