Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Finished Wrap and Hot Weather



The collared wrap is complete. Now I'm on to the UFOs (unfinished objects) and something new, a brimmed hat. I'll try to stay focused but there are new flip flops calling for some knitted decoration also.

In need of a smaller project that doesn't lay in my lap in 106 F (41 C) weather, I am working on 2-at-a-time socks in addition to the above mentioned projects. (My attention span is short, hence many UFOs).

The heat is wonderful. I'm not complaining. Well, maybe I am a little but it can't be helped. On my morning walk with hubby at 8:30 a.m. it was already in the high 80s. Can I tell you how much I love my BreezAir swamp cooler (aka evaporative cooler)?! Thank you Australia for building the world this state-of-the-art wonder. We had a new cooler installed in 2006 when we bought our house.

No comments: